Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Blog's Most Popular Article Ever!!

I'm scheduled to see DJ Zedd (D) this Saturday night at Omnia Nightclub in Las Vegas. With the storm approaching though, this concert may be in doubt.....for me. While I'm certain my outbound flight will operate on Saturday, I'm less certain that my return flight will be able to get me home because it's arrival time back in Orlando is right when Dorian may be passing through.
My trip may get scrubbed. Will make decision by Friday.
Speaking of Zedd, did you know the most popular Blog article ever has nothing to do with Pleasure Island or with the Orlando nightclub scene? Our most-viewed Blog article was published in 2012 and it was called Zedd vs Zeds Dead. At that time in history both Zedd and DJ duo Zeds Dead (CDN) were beginning to make names for themselves and a lot of people were wondering if they were one and the same. So our article attempted to differentiate them in a fun way. Here we are seven years later and people still hunt for answers. If you type Zedd and Zeds Dead into Google, the Blog article makes page 1 of search results. That article is seriously dated now. LINK.  
Article Viewer Count at Press Time: 31838


No comments: