Sunday, December 17, 2017

Club Reports: Topgolf, Independent Bar, Bar B, Eve Nightclub

Back from the great white north, I found out the Dillon Francis (USA) concert at House of Blues was cancelled. So since I was already on International Drive, I began my night at Topgolf.
This is not your father's driving range. Each group gets its own station where you dine and play from.
With computerized scoring coming from accuracy in landing your ball in the targets!
Although Topgolf is not a club, there is music playing throughout the 3-story complex and last night it featured DJ Netiↄs (USA). I first met him in 2011 at CityWalk's Techno Night.
It's a large area and people were dancing!
The music Top 40 hits. This is definitely a fun place to spend a few hours!
You know by now if it's at all possible on a Saturday night, I'm going to drop by I-Bar!
DJ Kimball Collins & DJ Rob joining resident DJ Indie John (all USA) in the booth during my visit.
Good crowd in the club!
The Saturday night format is early-to-mid 80's New Wave!
Spotted in the booth: DJ The Reverend (USA) with friend.

Needing some House music, next stop was Bar B.
DJ Castillo (USA) in the booth when I first got there!
Big crowd in the bar at this early hour!
With DJ Fobia (USA) coming on close to midnight!
This place is catching on!
Dance floor finally getting some activity!
DJ Carlos Mendoza (USA) coming on late!
House music all night long!
Final stop, Eve Nightclub.
DJ Angelz (USA) on the decks when I got there.
Dance floor was packed!
House music all night long here too!
Angelz had been playing with DJ's Bijou (USA) and Ciszak (BR) on the so-called ABC Tour!
Eve has gone back to House every Saturday night and they've been drawing great crowds!
A good time was had by all!

No comments: