Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stop Light Party at Red Coconut Club


This Friday night Orlando radio station WXXL (XL106.7) is sponsoring a Stop Light party at Red Coconut Club in Universal CityWalk. When you go in you choose either a red, yellow or green wristband to signal your availability. Green means you're available and looking while red means you're already taken. I think you have to proceed with extreme caution with those wearing yellow wristbands. Sounds like a great icebreaker to meet people. Begins at 10pm. Thanks to Dawn E. for telling me about this event!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when I was on the royal royal caribbean sovereign of the seas ship! they did the same!!!

KingBob said...

I've cruised on Sovereign of the Seas before but I don't think they ran a Stop Light event on my sailing.

As you probably know, Sovereign of the Seas is no longer with Royal Caribbean. Instead her name now is just Sovereign and is sailing in the Med for the Spanish cruise line Pullmantur.

Anonymous said...

yeah I heard that they where getting a bigger ship in her place!