Monday, December 11, 2017

The Mannequins Light Show


Save Pleasure Island Blog has gained many new readers these past couple years and many don't know what Pleasure Island was all about. In particular, Mannequins Dance Palace with it's "techno" light show, hanging mannequins and revolving dance floor! Closed by Disney in 2008, it was at the forefront of the technology of its pre-laser day. Got 10 minutes? Sit back and enjoy the Mannequins Light Show aka Mannequins Medley! It was offered every night and was always and still is.....amazing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one I watch when thinking of:

https://youtu.be/EmHHQLiWDac

Brian said...

I wish I had a copy of the close encounters of the 3rd kind show!

DJMadManRay said...

Bob, I hate it when we travel back down memory lane... reminds me how much we miss that place. Damn Mouse! Lol..
Also, thanks anon, I think that video is better too. Lol!

KingBob said...

LOL. The DJMadManRay videos are great but I went for something different this time.

DJMadManRay said...

Trader...Lol, JK. I like the way that video is pieced together with the different perspectives, took some time to do. All videos of PI are great! Reminds us of the better times there.