Monday, June 5, 2023

ADH Update: NYE @ ADH

Atlantic Dance Hall is always a popular place on New Years Eve and since we visited this past Saturday night, it got me thinking about my very first visit there. I thought for sure that my first visit was the first New Years Eve immediately following the closure of  Pleasure Island clubs in 2008. But in looking back at Blog history, I was mistaken. This is our January 1, 2009 entry:  
Had planned to spend New Year's Eve at Atlantic Dance Hall. Unfortunately, tickets sold out early and I couldn't even get near the place as Disney Security directed those without tickets to the already full overflow lot. That left few last-minute choices so I headed over to Pleasure Island to see what was happening there. Surely the rumors were true that they'd reopen up at least one venue to handle the masses. Not!
So apparently it was the following NYE when I made sure to get in the queue early for those coveted Atlantic Dance Hall NYE tickets.   PHOTO: DJ Talie (USA) at club Motion

No comments: