Thursday, December 10, 2020

NYE Sadness At WDW

I've seen nothing official from Walt Disney World about this but their website still reads, when it comes to Atlantic Dance Hall:

Atlantic Dance Hall - Temporarily Unavailable

Three weeks from tonight is New Years Eve so with ADH still shuttered due to Covid19, there won't be a NYE DJ party there either. As we previously reported, Disney theme parks will close early on NYE including EPCOT so no DJ parties "around the world" this year at EPCOT.

Let's hope for a much better 2021!
 

2 comments:

zulemara said...

I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do with myself without EPCOT on NYE. I can't even go to P-House! Ugh!

KingBob said...

This coming Monday on the Blog we will have our annual listing of NYE events at different venues around town.