Saturday, February 8, 2014

Club Reports: Big Daddy's, Suite B Lounge

I don't normally follow the Karaoke scene since it was not one of the options offered at PI but a friend invited me to Big Daddy's, a club apparently offering the genre 7 nights a week!  So I decided to give it a try.
DJ Gentleman Jack was in the booth putting out the requests. They have different DJ's each night.
Big crowd in the room to watch and participate.  I've been to Rising Star a few times at CityWalk and have always been surprised how popular this is!
There was actually some dancing going along with the singers, lol!
There were all types of performers so you never knew what was coming up next.
My friend's rendition of "Piano Man" blew up the house!
Some singers were quite good.
And some had me searching for the "gong" from The Gong Show!
Well enough of that.  Next stop downtown favorite Suite B Lounge.
It was late but arrived in time to still find DJ Wavewhore (USA) in the booth!
Putting out hard driving Breakbeats!
Never know what kind of crowd you're going to find in Suite B and last night it was a bit spartan.
Nonetheless, a good time was had by all!

No comments: