Tuesday, September 22, 2015

KingBob Radio Podcast Interview

This past weekend I had the honor of being interviewed about Pleasure Island by Ken Storey (pictured above) of the Orlando Tourism Report blog/website. Not conducted in a radio studio, instead the interview was conducted "on the fly" as we toured around the remnants of Pleasure Island.  You can listen to the interview as a podcast here. My section begins around 1:10.  Keep in mind that my opinions expressed are indeed opinions and rumors and should not be interpreted as fact. Big thanks to Ken for the interest. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mp3 file is blank. Nothing's playing.

KingBob said...

Sorry about that. When I go to their web page from the link I posted and press the little PLAY arrow below their logo, it plays fine. I tried it both from my desktop and from my cell phone.

Anonymous said...

Just tried it again plus in a diff browser. I even tried episode 45. Nothing.

They need to check their mp3 files.

Anonymous said...

@ the time u said u would come on. I did not hear you

DJMadManRay said...

Great job Bob..long interview. Anon @ 12:53, he starts 1 hr and 10 min in.