Sunday, March 25, 2018

Club Report: Club Space Dirtybird Party

After returning late from the Bahamas on Friday night, I just did not have it in me to go to the Dirtybird Players party beginning at 11PM that night. But I knew the party was running until 5PM on Saturday so I got some sleep and showed up at Club Space at 7AM!
I expected that there would be a few stragglers from overnight but OMG, this is what I walked into at 7AM Saturday morning!
It was absolutely incredible!
DJ Justin Martin (USA)
Playing House music Dirtybird style!
This section of Club Space is called The Terrace but I had only been here at night and had no idea it opened to the sky!
My first ever gin & tonic at 8AM! It was good!
You can never go wrong with Go Go girls!
These guys were up next but although they looked so familiar, I could not place them and those around me couldn't name them either.
It stayed packed!
Fun was displayed in so many interesting ways!
Spotted in VIP: Islam Barzo Ahmed of Alliance Events who brings so many great House DJ's to Orlando!
And then, there he was! The founding father of the Dirtybird movement, DJ Claude VonStroke (USA).
And together with DJ Green Velvet (USA), they become "Get Real". First time seeing them together since EDC-Orlando in 2015.
They had the crowd in a frenzy!
10AM and no one was leaving!
A nice cool Mannequins style spray-down!
House music all night day long!
DJ Justin Jay (USA) taking over at 11AM.
But at Noon I would call it quits and go back to my hotel and crash!
WOW! A good time was had by all!
Editor's Note: Pics from Saturday night ft. DJ Icey will post Monday morning.

No comments: