Sunday, April 3, 2011

Club Report: Firestone Live (DJ Baby Anne)

DJ Baby Anne was at Firestone Live last night as she introduced her new CD Bottom Heavy to O-town.

Although the club's upstairs was closed, the downstairs main room was wall-to-wall including several Mannequins clubbers I ran into.

Of course Break Beats and Florida Breaks dominated her music selections.

As always, she was looking mighty-fine!

Ill DJ Chris B was one of three other DJ's to precede Baby Anne. As I did not get there until after midnight, I missed all of them.

Several hundred in attendance for her first Orlando appearance that I can recall since last summer.

The crowd was very much getting into her music!

Always a fashion leader, she was wearing a long gray top over black skinny pants.

She was also really animated last night, bouncing and shaking to the music as much as anyone!

Hopefully she'll do another summer series of concerts like she did last year at Icon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not heard this cd yet but Babylicious cd was her best ever.

KingBob said...

I agree. I thought "Babylicious" was better than her prior effort "I Heart Bass".

richieroo said...

I now live in the jersey shore in NJ. I wish Baby Ann would spin up here. These people have no clue bout breakbeats. Used to watch her at Icon Firestone 600North and Slobber Zone(lol). She is the best DJ in the world!!!!