Sunday, January 3, 2010

Club Report: The Groove



CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
It was a bitterly cold Orlando evening Saturday night (52F degrees!) so I wondered if people would still come out to party. It started slow but by 11:30pm it was pretty packed. The girls were all dressed in the latest styles received for Christmas while the guys were wearing their typically ratty jeans we always do! DJ King was belting out a lot of 70's along with the current Top 40 hits. It was too cold outside to club hop so I stayed sequestered in "my spot" by the stage. It was a fun evening.

6 comments:

zulemara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zulemara said...

yes I wonder just how many txts neither of us were able to read back and forth last night lol. Scott Robert played "changes" for me(old mannequins song) as well as a couple other anthems. There were 12 lady gagas on stage for the contest. It was crrraazzzyyy

Mark C. said...

That big tall dude in the blue shirt is the guy who wears the large sombrero in ADH....lol

tightglove.com said...

Ohhhh!, 52 degrees...buncha sissies. Last night here in Ohio, I took a whiz outside in 6 degree weather. Froze yellow this morning.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm actually in one of these pictures... fortunately, not even making a fool of myself!

KingBob said...

Zulemara, Gaga was a popular Halloween idea this year and will probably be even more popular for Halloween 2010. She certainly has a lot of looks that define her.

Mark, I didn't recognize him without his sombrero! He danced for a few minutes with one of the Mannequins girls I was standing with!

Tightglove, it's all relative. We have a freeze warning out for tonight. Yikes!

Anon, I don't see any fools in the pics posted so you're safe.