Saturday, January 20, 2018

Club Reports: Attic Nightclub, The Crow, Peek Downtown

Still cold in Orlando but when you're on a mission there is no excuse to stay home! So I began my Friday night at Attic Nightclub.
DJ Alex Wood in the perch playing EDM!
There just weren't many people here yet though.
You can always count on Electronic Dance Music at the Attic!
Dance floor was beginning to see some activity by the time I finished my drink so it was time to be moving on.........
.....next door to The Crow!
DJ Ricky in the booth playing mostly Hip Hop hits and also some EDM.
Before this was The Crow it went by the name of Ghost Bar, home of Eddie the friendly ghost who inhabited the building. We're not really sure if he moved out when the name changed.
Good crowd was building although no one was dancing during my visit.
Now over to Peek Downtown for an all-girl DJ line-up for this special Friday night edition of "Discovery Thursdays".
DJ Hallucinate on the decks during my visit!
The music all Dubstep and Heavy Bass.
The crowd was predominantly young and predominantly female. No complaints there.
There was plenty of the requisite head banging!
This weekend's event was moved from Thursday to Friday because DJ Datsik (CDN) played Thursday night at House of Blues and the Dubstep crowd would have all been over there.
You know by now I'm not a big fan of the genre and in this 2011 Blog article I warned parents to talk to their children about Dubstep before someone else did!
But it does grow on you after awhile and a good time was had by all!

No comments: