Saturday, July 9, 2016

Concert Report: DJ Nora En Pure (The Social)

After my National Airlines flight from Newfoundland landed at Orlando Sanford International Airport, there was plenty of time to go home, shower & change and still make it to The Social by midnight.
For DJ Nora en Pure (CH).
And she would go Deep House on us all night long!
The line outside took 20-minutes to get in, something I did not expect. And inside, the place was packed!
The peeps love Deep House!
Playing Duke Dumont's "Ocean Drive".
And her own hit, "U Got My Body"!
I first discovered Nora en Pure last August at Studio Paris in Chicago!
Spotted on the dance floor: Matthew & Jaime Ann
I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by the young crowd for Nora en Pure since there was a similarly packed crowd for DJ Duke Dumont at The Beacham a few months ago!
Getting down!
Bar area too packed to go for a drink!
Lots of vocal House in her selections!
A good time was had by all!

No comments: