Sunday, February 22, 2015

Club Reports: Toby Keith's I Love This Bar, Independent Bar

Like Rocco's Tacos on Friday night, Saturday night began with a visit to a restaurant that turns into a club at night.  First time visit inside the new Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.
I would certainly never come here on my own but showing just how flexible I am, came here for my visitors who are Country music fans.  TKILTB&G has a live band on Friday & Saturday nights!  Part of the Greg Warren Band doing a sound check.
DJ's play mostly Country music during the week.
They have the largest bar in Orlando!  Located at Artegon Marketplace at the north end of International Drive, this is where the Caddyshack Restaurant was once located.
First and only stop downtown last night; Independent Bar.
Because this is where you'll find DJ Indie John spinning on Saturday nights!
The Saturday night format being all 80's!
Packed to the rafters!
Mostly early-to-mid 80's New Wave.
Vacation all I ever wanted!
And downtown last night, a good time was had by all!

No comments: