Sunday, October 28, 2012

Club Report: Halloween At I-Bar

Downtown Orlando on a Saturday night coupled with this being the main night for Halloween celebrations.  Orange Avenue and Church Street blocked off for street parties. I knew it was going to be crowded when the parking garage I usually go to and always park on the ground floor was so jammed I had to park up on the 6th floor!
Although this was the main "party" night for Halloween this year, a number of clubs will be having Halloween parties again this coming Wednesday night!
Following the pathetic Florida-Georgia game, I didn't get downtown until nearly 1am so I stuck with Independent Bar only.
No costume contest here but plenty of revelers were dressed-up nonetheless.
I stayed in "my spot" and maintained a low profile!
And enjoyed the interesting scenery.

No comments: