Sunday, July 7, 2019

Club Reports: The Office, Independent Bar, Celine, Elixir Bar

Saturday night in the city and beginning my tour at The Office.
DJ Dizzy (USA) was in the booth playing Top 40 and Hip Hop.
Very much a hipster crowd in here.
But their stripper pole didn't see any action during my visit.
Originally the club was called Stygma and the Stygma tattoo parlor still exists at the front of the club. But the new club name allows you to call home and say you're at the office and you wouldn't be lying!
You know by now if it's at all possible on a Saturday night, I'm going to try to visit Independent Bar.
Just as it should be, DJ Indie John (USA) in the booth delivering the hits.
80's hits!
The club was jammed!
Spotted on the dance floor: Tracy and DJ Dave Cannalte (USA).
DJ KC Cuts (USA) taking over later!
I only come here on Saturdays but I need to expand my horizons and come here sometime on a Friday night too!
Now what turned out to be a very quick visit to Celine.
DJ Sinden (GB) was supposed to be on the rooftop but earlier rains washed that out and we found him here on the main stage playing Electrohouse.
But wow, no one was here so I didn't stay long.
So over to Elixir Bar it was.
Everybody was over here!
For famed DJ Victor Calderone (USA).
Elixir's awesome outdoor patio was bouncing!
I thought Calderone was known as a House guy but he was playing a lot of Techno last night!
I haven't seen Calderone live since EDC-Orlando in 2012 as seen here.
It had rained earlier here too but Elixir didn't bail on the outdoor venue like Celine did.
Girls love Techno!
A good time was had by all.

No comments: