Saturday, May 4, 2019

Club Reports: Billboard Onboard, BB King's Blues Club (HAL Eurodam)

Following a 5-night cruise on Norwegian Bliss from Los Angeles to Vancouver, I switched over at Canada Place in downtown Vancouver to a 1-night cruise to Seattle on Holland America Line's ship Eurodam. One of the ship's main clubs is called Billboard Onboard.
It turned out to be a dueling pianos type of bar.
And after the pianists opened with "Bad Bad Leroy Brown", I instinctively knew this was not the place for me!
So I headed over the the ship's other club, BB King's Blues Club.
Just like Orlando, I found the BBKing's All-Star Band performing live!
They kept the dance floor busy with hits like "Brick House" and "Mustang Sally".
While the bartender kept guests entertained by knocking over one shot glass and the chain reaction had every other shot glass fall into larger glass below it!
Meanwhile "Heard It Through The Grapevine" was a sign that I needed to go to bed! Nonetheless, I think a good time was had by all.

No comments: