Saturday, April 6, 2019

Trip Report: Mexico City Day 1

I have previously visited Tijuana, Nogales and Cozumel in Mexico but this was a first visit to the nation's capitol, Mexico City.
With my hotel located on the famed Paseo de la Reforma, I found I was right in the heart of the city.
Full of amazing statutes.
Christopher Colon aka Christopher Columbus.
The Museo Nacional de la Revolucion.
Monumento a la Madre
Right across from my hotel, the stunning Monumento a la Independencia.
Good times in Mexico City!
Was looking for souvenirs on Ave Londres and heard the distinctive beats of Techno and EDM blasting out onto the street from El Bandazo. So of course I had a duty to check it out!
DJ Stone Performance (MEX) was on the decks pumping out some great music!
With my mid-afternoon visit there were only a few patrons in the club but with this being a Friday I'm sure it would get packed later! It was a good way to end Day 1 in CDMX!

No comments: