Sunday, January 13, 2019

Club Report: Altitude Sports Bar (Kingstown, St. Vincent)

The final stop on my cruise this past week was in Kingstown, the capital city of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. I had read that one of the must-see stops in town was Altitude Sports Bar.
Located on the rooftop of the Computec Building in downtown Kingstown, there is a simple bar to serve customers.
With ample seating and several televisions showing soccer, cricket and I'm told on Sundays in season, NFL football.
Like everyday in this part of the world, it was sunny, hot and humid.
But enjoying a cold Carib or the locally-bottled Hairoun while catching a cooling breeze off the ocean was the whole reason for visiting!
 The Prime Minister's office is right across the street.

 While my ship MSC Preziosa awaited my return in the distance.
Altitude is great place to relax! A good time was had by all.

No comments: