Friday, February 2, 2018

My Weekend

I'm headed to Montreal this weekend and here's what's on my agenda!
Weather permitting and God willing, tonight I will get to see Sasha & Digweed (GB) performing outdoors at Igloofest Montreal. I've seen them both individually but never have I seen them together. Will freeze my ass off but I've got to do it. Check out the Blog on Saturday for photos!
More fun on Saturday night as I'll be checking-out Above & Beyond (GB) in Laval indoors at Place Bell. Usually only two perform, so who will be there? Tony? Jono? Paavo? Check out the Blog on Sunday for photos!

4 comments:

Dr pinna said...

Wow, awesome weekend lineup. Have a fun and safe trip King Bob!

Anonymous said...

Sasha & Digweed bucketlist item; check.

Anonymous said...

Wow Sasha & Digweed! Enjoy liking looking fwd to report

KingBob said...

Thanks everyone! It was amazing!