Monday, December 4, 2017

DS Update: It Is Balloon!

Someone asked me the other day how many times I've ridden the balloon at Disney Springs and all I could do was estimate between 40 and 50 times.  I'm not really sure of the exact number but I do know I have Platinum Medallion Status in their Frequent Flyer Program, lol!
So let's head up one more time!
As we go up we see that The Edison has added a sign at the rear of their building facing Village Lake.
While Maria & Enzo's has not.
Still awaiting an official opening date. There will be guided tours this week and the Blog will have coverage.

 Nice view of Disney Springs Town Center.

Looking over our beloved Island towards Disney Springs Marketplace.
And a view down on Disney Springs West Side.
Wait a second......is that a car out there at sea?
It sure is!  Only at Disney!

No comments: