Monday, September 25, 2017

PI Update: STK DJ's

Prior to STK opening in late May, 2016, management from NYC held tryouts for the DJ's who would be playing during their dining hours. In this Special to The Blog photograph, we see the large number of local DJ's that came for the tryouts.  Just when I thought I knew every DJ in Orlando, I find out that I don't!  But looking around the group I spotted DJ's Mickey Bono, Elliot, Adam Wells, Freefall, Mo, Rincon, Ray Love, Adam Oam, Jay-R & DJ Frank. If you're ever there you'll find the music is 70's, 80's, 90's, EDM, & Top 40 and it varies throughout the night. The only rule I'm aware of is no Hip Hop. The volume has been turned way down from when the venue first opened as the inability to chat with those at your dining table led to many complaints. The food is good so give them a try!

No comments: