Monday, June 5, 2017

PI Update: Over The Bridge

I'm over in Europe this week so we'll be mixing up some Disney Springs articles with some European club articles. But while I was still in Orlando, I crossed this bridge one more time to beautiful Pleasure Island!
Not a lot of visible changes down under at the entrance to the Neverland Tunnels. Or whatever it's going to be. Disney has announced nothing about it.
And here's our update on The Edison project.  While a little more visible that the other project, this one too has so far been delivered with silence from the Mouse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you be in London King Bob? If you are go to a club called Reflex, it's just like 8-TRAX you'll love it...

Save Pleasure Island said...

Thanks, Anon. London is not included on my journey this trip. Reflex sounds like fun though!

Anonymous said...

Trust me, if you loved 8-Trax you'll love Reflex :)