Sunday, January 8, 2017

DS Update: Balloon Change

With the Characters In Flight balloon 2 now dismantled, tomorrow is the day new balloon 3 is brought in and inflated. We were previously told they needed volunteers to assist with getting the balloon raised but Aerophile Site Manager Daniel Langston informs the Blog they now have all the help they need. You're certainly able to go out and watch. The change also includes renovations to the look of the CIF ticketing building, formerly the West Side ticket sales location for Pleasure Island.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

volunteers ? WHAT heck No! they make TONS of money they should PAY UP!!

Anonymous said...

I dont see how they make tons of money, its usually closed due to weather.

Anonymous said...

still no reason not to pay? I need to open Small business NOT make much so I dont have to pay my people who help me!

Anonymous said...

come on y'all, it's Disney.. so volunteer away!. volunteer for that 5k race, volunteer it's the cool thing to do, because.. you know, Disney needs your $$

Anonymous said...

I will volunteer If Disney goes UNDER