Monday, November 9, 2015

DS Update: Fruity Parking Coming

Seeing these delicious fruit girls at EDC - Orlando on Saturday night reminded me that I need to let you know about an article in the Orlando Sentinel a few days ago that reported that all the Disney Springs parking lots, not just the two garages, will have fruity names!
Of course you're familiar with the Orange Garage which opened a year ago this month in the area where Lots I-J-K used to stand.
And by now you're familiar with the under construction Lime Garage going up where Lots C-D used to be.
According to the Sentinel, the lots west of the Orange Garage will lose their letters and become the Mango.....
.....Grapefruit & Watermelon lots!

 While the lot out beyond House of Blues & Cirque becomes the Strawberry Lot.  The lot immediately to the east of the Lime Garage, near Disney Springs Marketplace, becomes the Lemon Lot.

 Posted on Twitter.
Fruits are replacing Letters. "Agnes, I know we parked in some citrus fruit but do you remember if it was a Lemon or a Grapefruit?"  "I'm not sure Vern, I thought it was Chip and Dale."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess "springs citrus packing company" instead of "Springs bottling" company would have been to much to ask here...

Anonymous said...

Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Fantanas.

KingBob said...

Wanta Fanta!