Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Club Report: The Groove

Enjoying dinner at the refurbished Margaritaville at Universal CityWalk, it was a no-brainer to drop by The Groove to check things out!
DJ PopRoXxX (Splitsville, The Other Bar) in the booth playing a mix of Hip Hop Classics, Disco and even a little EDM.
Just a trio on the dance floor when I arrived.
But it expanded a bit during my visit.
Tourist season or not, it was a Tuesday night so I did not expect many out and there were actually more out than I expected.  And I was only there until 11pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened with those renovations you talked about a long time ago?

KingBob said...

They apparently never happened. I did not see any changes at The Groove. All the action at CityWalk is happening OUTSIDE The Groove! I'll try to get some pics posted in the near future.