Saturday, December 14, 2013

Concert Report: NLP Christmas Party (Peacock Room)

A visit to Peacock Room last night for the annual NLP Merry Freakin Christmas Party!
DJ Pedro V (Suite B Lounge, Silly Philly) in booth playing some hard Breaks as MC Marybeth kept watch.
And DJ Adam Flurk (Vixen Bar) taking over and continuing the trend a little after 11pm.
Awesome lasers in the house!
Because of the Oakenfold concert had to do this party early, but even early there was already a good crowd on hand!
Tis the season; lighted furry boots!

 Spotted: NLP DJ's Funkbaby & Adambomb. As is historically the case, I always miss her set by a few minutes!
And even though it was an early departure for me, I know a good time was being had by all, especially with Sharaz coming to play later!

1 comment:

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger

too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee