Tuesday, March 26, 2013
PI Update: What Do You See?
1) Let's ignore the built-up area in the front, to be constructed on what is now Parking Lots E-F-G.
2) The No. 2 Bridge is still there, in the middle on the far right.
3) The water in the middle seems wider than The Waterfront that is currently located between the Island and the parking lot. Supposedly the Disney Springs theme will originate here.
4) The building that is currently Mannequins is most definitely still there. We don't know what it will be. The adjacent 8TRAX section is still there as is the building currently housing Curl.
5) The roundish Raglan Road is still there.
6) Behind Raglan Road, in the upper right, is the building housing a "lighthouse" style restaurant; perhaps this is the Schussler Creative long-rumored "Classic Old Boats" restaurant.
7) Are those submarines sailing around Village Lake, or just boats used in connection with the restaurant?
8) Just a peak at Paradiso 37 popping up behind 8TRAX. But behind Paradiso is another building, apparently located out on a section of land reclaimed from the lake.
9) The top of the Adventurers Club also can be seen against the lake. Other concept art shows the building with steam locomotive sticking out of the building so something is going in there.
10) Soundstage and the bathrooms by the No. 4 Bridge are gone, replaced with a multi-story building constructed in a Spanish colonial styling.
11) The Comedy Warehouse building gets a completely new look using lots of glass.
12) One can see the No. 3 Bridge, currently used by CM's only.
12) On the Waterfront side of CW, a new large building and a new adjacent covered area that looks kind of like a boat landing/boarding area.
What do you see?