Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Club Report: Atlantic Dance Hall

New Years Eve is always the biggest night of the year at Atlantic Dance Hall.  It's also the only night of the year that they charge to get inside!
The dance music was supplied by DJ Tony Z (Le Rouge, Planet Hollywood, Paradiso 37) who was playing requests which ranged from Top 40, Hip Hop, 90's, Line Dances, etc!
I was in there early before it got crowded and then after 1am when it had already started to empty out, so I never got to see it packed this year.  I'm told it did get pretty crowded though!
But with my Beefeater gin & tonic now priced at $8.75, ADH has gotten ridiculous.
Nice view of those remaining before the 2am closing time.  I'm told a good time was had by all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think $8.75 is Happy Hour pricing at the Mouse House!!!!...lol

KingBob said...

It is....and the full price too, apparently!