Sunday, March 4, 2012

Club Report: Independent Bar

No club hopping for me last night; just planted myself "in my spot" at I-Bar and maintained a low profile!
A quick trip to the booth found DJ Dem Rok visiting with DJ Indie John.
Down below the dance floor was jammed to the mix of early to mid-80's New Wave/Old Wave.  Like the 70's Disco tunes heard last weekend at Retro Room, these are songs everyone knows!
Spotted: Courtney & Lawrence from Mannequins!
Spotted:  CJ (EDC-Orlando) and Carol
Spotted:  DJ Stefan (Independent Bar, 11/12 Lounge).  He and DJ LD will be hosting the next Necropolis Night at I-Bar next Sunday night.
There are always different music formats each night at I-Bar and many of them get jammed.  What's interesting is that the patrons each night are a completely different set of people from other nights. They are intriguing music options that you won't find anywhere else in Orlando with Saturdays bringing out the most diverse of crowds!

No comments: