Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DJ Fedde Le Grand Coming To Orlando

DJ Fedde Le Grand (NL) will be playing in Orlando this coming Tuesday night, December 13th, at Roxy Night Club.  The House music producer is best known for his song "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" which circulated the world with numerous cities substituting for Detroit. The song played in Mannequins was often "Put Your Hands Up for Miami"; never heard an Orlando version. He was recently rated the #14 DJ in the world by readers of DJ Mag.

5 comments:

zulemara said...

ha! I listened on Itunes and I remember it even though my MDP days were mainly in 04/05, I had a couple visits in the last few years. good memories!

Anonymous said...

OK I do not know who this is?? can you post a video of some of his stuff?

Anonymous said...

or can you Zulemara point me to the stuff you are talking about Please?
and thanks

KingBob said...

If you go to YouTube.com and input "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" you can watch the video for that song. There are several but the one where all the people are moving like robots is.....quite interesting!

Anonymous said...

OH OK thanks KingBob!!