Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DJ Smooth Radio

When it comes to good House and Dance music on the internet, I'm a big fan of RadioDanz.com and the new Party95.com. But now Orlando's DJ Smooth has created his own non-commercial internet radio station called, appropriately enough, DJ Smooth Radio. Smooth apparently has saved every damn radio mix show he's ever done and they are all lined-up awaiting their turn to be replayed on his station along with thousands of individual songs. And you know what? It's really good! And no downloading is needed. Simply go to his website and it automatically comes on: www.djsmooth.com   An iPhone app is coming soon too.

3 comments:

Dj Smooth said...

Thanks for the post. This is my Shoutcast station running 24/7. It has my entire library of tracks plus quite a few of my Frequency sets plus Mickey Bono's Seduction sets. It's a 128kbs stream on a very solid Shoutcast server. An iPhone app AND an Android app will be available within days of this post; both have been finished and submitted.

Feedback is always welcomed! Enjoy!

KingBob said...

I've been enjoying it.

Brian said...

thanks for the INFO Bob!!! I am allways looking for something else to listen to so that when the one I am listening to stars going sour! I can move on! LOL!