Saturday, August 7, 2010

Club Information From aXis Magazine

One of the Blog's competitors for club information around Orlando is aXis Magazine. It's full of drink specials and club ads. I hear the University of Central Florida is taking some heat for allowing an aXis photo shoot in their football locker room! Hmmm. If I've got to compete with this, maybe I need to introduce a new "Girls of Pleasure Island" feature to the Blog! Go UCF Knights!! Update on 8/17/10: Mike Bianchi in the Orlando Sentinel talks about it:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/os-bianchi-shanna-mclaughlin-ucf-20100817,0,7220391.column

7 comments:

EasyEddy said...

Stunning; but I've got to give it a nine, due to a lack of 'junk in the trunk".

KingBob said...

Quoting columnist Mike Bianchi in today's Orlando Sentinel, "Big East officials and UCF fans would be even more aroused by a 10-win season."

Anonymous said...

I used to meet girls like these on Pleasure Island!

KingBob said...

Yes, there were LOTS of fine girls on beautiful Pleasure Island!

Anonymous said...

Are those real?

I mean the lockers. I've never seen lockers like that. Kind of cheap looking.

FilipBlog said...

Seems like a top shoot

KingBob said...

Goede dag, Filip! For the best coasters, come to Orlando.