Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Be Cruzin'


Taking a break in the action to go on a cruise on Norwegian Gem. But don't worry....our roving reporters will report any PI news to me immediately and I'll be updating the Blog every couple days from the ship. And of course I'll let you know about night club quality on board.

If you are part of 65% of the population that has never cruised, you need to join the 35% of the population that has. You will get hooked immediately. The ports, the shows, the food, the clubs, the everything else! All an incredible value! KingBob's SUPERTRAVEL subsidiary can help you plan one! Bon voyage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous bob! Hope you have a save & calm ride! I went to the bahamas last year, the way home the ship rocked so bad left to right almost everyone on the boat was sick, it was like a roller coaster I couldn't get off of! But, I had hella fun! See ya around!

KingBob said...

Thanks Richie Rich! So far, very smooth sailing.