Sunday, December 27, 2009

PI Update: Celebrate Tonight




CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
It's been way too long since I visited Celebration Plaza to check out Celebrate Tonight. So I went to the 7:30pm edition this evening and oh what luck....I got to watch (yet again) DJ G-Clef do his 1-Cent, 5-Cent, 10-Cent A Dollar song! There were a lot of people in DTD this evening; parking spaces were scarce. But I watched most just pass by the "celebration". In the past the DJ's had a difficult time gathering victims, er, I mean volunteers for the routines, but this has cleverly morphed in asking passersby if they'd like to be "VIP's". That seems to work better. Following the Dollar song they did a rendition of Survivor which was kind of fun. The stilt-walkers were out in force on this chilly Orlando evening, as were University of Wisconsin Badger fans here for the Champs Sports Bowl.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, what a BOLD, NEW VISION!

KingBob said...

My friend who works for Security at the Citrus Bowl said that nearly all of the ejections during the game were Miami fans, hardly any Wisconsin fans. And ALL the OPD arrests were Miami fans, none from Wisconsin. Thugs!