Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disney Inspirational Quotes at PI


A third inspirational Walt Disney quote sign has been added to the demolition walls at Pleasure Island. I've posted the other two previously but I thought I would put them all side-by-side here to inspire everyone about the great bold new vision things that are coming to PI. The only thing we've heard is the waterfront lighthouse shaped building housing a a take-out restaurant and bar, to be built kind of in the corner where RRBC and Motion currently are. But that's just a rumor.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I guess they couldn't dig up a Walt quote about how he liked to close popular attractions and replace it with nothing.

KingBob said...

The quotes just don't make a lot of sense to me when taken in context to where they are displayed. Disney should just tell everyone what their plans are. Of course, there have to actually be some.