Monday, September 7, 2009

Mannequins Flashback

As the 1-year anniversary of the closure of Pleasure Island approaches, I will be posting some of my favorite songs from the Final Night as well as some photos from that night. I'll be using both my pics as well as some sent in by Blog readers. This first song was one that haunted me for a couple months after the closure until someone in my office found it for me. Thanks, Nicole! This is from dance music producers Agnelli & Nelson titled Everyday, obviously filmed on Ibiza.

If you have any pictures you took that you'd like to see posted or favorite songs from Final Night, feel free to e-mail me at: kingbobofthenorth@gmail.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this is not the version they played in Mannequins. I love the one played in Mannequins!

KingBob said...

Have to use what I can find. They may have used the DJ Icey version; I'm not sure. It has more of a beat.

zulemara said...

I wish my pictures were uh...coherent enough to post! Most of them are just blurred lights

Unknown said...

Lange Vocal Mix hint hint :)

zulemara said...

for those of you interested you can go to my mobile me account and download some mannequins mixes I made :-)
public.me.com/djandyz

You just might find some familiar voice drops :-)

Joe said...

Thanks none!
These are great Mannequins-inspired mixes!!

Hey, do you have the entire Opening Show track (some of it is featured on your first track)?

Thanks again!

Joe said...

Mannequins Light Show
This makes me really happy (and a little sad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkxUOnfXVE

zulemara said...

the entire mannequins light show is featured at the end of mix #2

Yes, I stole it from that youtube link. I did manage to get some fun voice drops out of it though.

zulemara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.