Thursday, May 28, 2009

AnnaGrace Coming to HOB



Formerly known as Ian Van Dahl and famous for such dance hits as Castles In the Sky, Will I, Reason and Where Are You Now?, AnnaGrace is coming to the House of Blues on Saturday, June 20th. The centerpiece is beautiful Belgian Annamie Coenen. Her recent worldwide hit was "You Make Me Feel" and her new song is "Let the Feelings Go" which is getting airplay on Dance stations.

DJ Jay Mac of radio station XL106.7 will kick things off followed by AnnaGrace. Doors 8pm, Concert 9pm.

6 comments:

zulemara said...

I'll be there!

KingBob said...

Didn't you say that about Dave Aude' too?

zulemara said...

yeah yeah I know...various factors went into not showing up for Dave Aude, mainly the small venue. HOB is completely different. I plan on checking out that club this Sat though

Brad said...

When is this? There is no Sat June 30th and on her website she isnt even in the states. ?????????

zulemara said...

I was just checking on that myself Brad. The correct date is Sat the 20th. Unfortunately, due to that date, I won't be there because I'm flying home for a wedding.

KingBob said...

Thanks, gentlemen. The notice that HOB had sent me included the correct date but somehow I typed it wrong. The entry has been corrected.