Saturday, February 28, 2009

CityWalk Food Court Nears Completion




The new food court at CityWalk can't be more than a few weeks away from opening. It will feature a Burger King Whopper Bar, Moe's Southwest Grill and Panda Express. Located at the top of the CityWalk escalator adjacent the theaters, the newly installed and lit signs are hard to miss. We have to hope the food court remains open late, after the clubs close.

The only negative I see to this place is that it takes up the space I had planned to lease in order to open my own two nightclubs. I was going to name them "7TRAX" and "Dummies". Update: All 3 fast-food restaurants are now open for business and they ARE open until 2am!

2 comments:

Ken said...

quote: "7TRAX" and "Dummies"

ha ha, I like your play on words - good humor

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ken!