Saturday, August 16, 2008

The End Is Near :(

I hate to say it.....but I'm afraid the end of Pleasure Island is near. There has been no new good news. There have been no new rumors. And then take a look at this posting by poster Tuckenie over at the Jim Hill Media website: (Copy and paste the link below; then scroll down)

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/jhmcomments/16201.aspx

I spoke to the club manager of Mannequins last week and she isn't high enough in the company to have seen the presentation mentioned. If I happen to see her manager walking around PI tonight I'll ask him about it. But if this poster is telling the truth (and there is no reason not to believe him), then PI as we know it is finished and we cannot save it.

I will follow up with the owners of Destiny and see what is going on over there. I can inquire with Universal management to see about getting more techno played at The Groove like they used to do a few years ago. I'll keep everyone informed through this website.

No comments: